Thursday, October 9, 2008

The Blessings are Here!!!

Sorry for taking so long to post an update, until now, there wasn't much to update.

We came to the hospital Wednesday to induce labor, as we had reached the 38 week limit. After 26 hours of labor (Shannon is a real trooper), Truth and Wisdom were still not ready to come out. Thankfully, a C-section was still a good option. So after all our prayers, and all of your prayers....Wisdom and Truth entered the world October 09, 2008 11:22AM and 11:25AM, respectfully.












Wisdom Louise Hopkins...................Truth Emory Hopkins
6lb-4oz-19in................................................5lb-10oz-19.5in

I will post more pictures tomorrow, but 11:30PM is fast approaching. For those of you who have experienced child birth (or other major surgeries) know how hungry you are afterwards. Needless to say, the bowl of Cream of Wheat Shannon ate at 7:30 Wednesday morning is looooonnnnnnggggg gone, and I probably shouldn't be typing away on a laptop when the dinner bell rings :-)

5 comments:

Brent Logan said...

Congratulations! That's awesome.

Kirsten said...

Congratulations on your precious babies. I'm so glad Truth, Wisdom and Shannon are all healthy. Enjoy this wonderful chaotic time!

Deanna said...

Contragtulations! The babies are soooo beautiful. We can't wait to see them in person. Shannon, I hope you have a quick recovery. You really are amazing. What a beautiful family.

smooches said...

LOOK AT MY NEW HONEY LAMBS ....WOW LOOK AT THE HOPKINS FAMILY....SEE YOU ALL SOON.................LOL..MORE PIC PL...........

PATTI said...

HELLO MOMMA AND POPPA, THERE SO BEAUTIFUL, LOOK JUST LIKE YOU BOTH, I JUST CANT WAIT TO SMOOCH ON THEM BOTH,GLAD TO KNOW ALL IS WELL, HOPE TO SEE YOU SOON, LOVE TO YOUR NEW FAMILY,AND IM SURE THOSE GRANDPARENT'S ARE GRINNING FROM EAR TO EAR,LOVE YOU GUY'S. PATTI SMITH AND FAMILY, ALSO LOVE FROM THE FRAG,AND COSM,AT MACY'S EVERETT!!!!