Sunday, October 5, 2008

Waiting Patiently...

Hey folks, welcome to the blog.

We are still eagerly awaiting the arrival of Truth Emory and Wisdom Louise.

This picture (thanks Jerry) was taken at 29 weeks, and right now we are at 37.5 weeks. We are very thankful to have made it to full term (36-38 wks for twins)... but they can come on out now :-)

Over the 9 months, Shannon has gained 50% of her body weight, and is a luscious 165 pounds. Bryan even managed to add 15 sympathetic pounds.

We TRULY appreciate all the love everyone has given.

Stay tuned,

Bryan & Shannon

13 comments:

Unknown said...

You guys are absolutely amazing. This is so beautiful. I know your twins will be bundles of joy and I can't wait to meet them. Yes, I will actually come to Washington to visit.



Love,

Your cousin Carliss

Anonymous said...

We are also patiently waiting for those babies!! Thanks for putting up this blog cuz you know we are all on pins and needles waiting for their arrival! LOL Hang it there...its all most over Shan!!! (smile) Love you guys...your sister...Nat (Auntie Nat-Nat!) *a nat for each one!!! LOL

Anonymous said...

Bryan and Shannon,

You guys look great. I'm certain the twins will bring amazing excitement to your life as well as ours. I can't wait to meet them. May God continue to bless your family.

San

Shelly said...

Absolutely BEAUTIFUL!
It is so nice to see you two in this light - blessed glow!
This is a great way to keep us all updated.
Love and miss you guys!
Michele

Anonymous said...

Hop,

Pettit here. I am so happy for you and the wife. Parenthood will be a daily joy, embrace it and allow God's will to lead you guys. Sleep will dwindle, then it will be restored. God's peace and blessings be with you. Hit me up when you get some time.

Pettit,

(310)621.3291

kekafo said...

What a blessing to watch God lead you to this time... all along showing that He is sovereign, and an awesome redeeming God! I am trying so hard to be patiently waiting with you, this is so fun but they need to come now....Their favorite Auntie is waiting :)

Auntie Shari

ERG said...

Hi. This is a great idea. I've shown everyone the beautiful protrait. Can't wait until they get here!

Love, Peace and Blessings...

Erica

Deidre said...

Bryan & Shannon -
Congrats!! I can't wait to meet the beautiful babies...we are in the same boat as you all..waiting, waiting. We are at 39 weeks (tomorrow). Wanna race?! Love you guys!!
DaNell and Deidre

P.S. Hang in there Shannon =) I feel ya girl!

Lovey said...

Shannon & Bryan,
Thanks for sharing this amazing part of your life with us. God has truly blessed you! God's many blessings to you as you welcome your beautiful babies into your home. I can't wait to see the pictures.
Much love,
~Donlisa

Chan said...

Hey Ya'll....

I love and miss you, am very excited about the bundles of blessings you will be holding soon. Looking forward to a personal visit with the family once the hoopla dies down.

I will continue to keep you, the parents-to-be, and Truth & Wisdom in prayer!

Much Love,
Chan

PATTI said...

OH MY GOODNESS, IM SO STINKEN EXCITED!!!! FIRST, MOMMA YOU LOOK GREAT, AND YOU TO DADDY! THERE HERE, AND SO STINKEN BEAUTIFUL!!!!! YES THEY LOOK JUST LIKE THE BOTH OF YOU!(BEAUTIFUL) I CAN HARDLEY WAIT TO SMOOCH ON THEM BOTH,WHAT A BLESSING IS RIGHT!!!AND ALSO LOVE TO THAT GRANDMA AND GRANDPA ON BOTH SIDES, THERE GRINNING FROM EAR TO EAR,OK WELL ENJOY, SNUGGLE UP AND HOLLER IF I CAN HELPOUT! LOVE AND MISS YOU GUY'S PATTI SMITH & FAMILY

Sharee Van Charles ® said...

I absolutely LOVE this picture. I SO just jacked this one and saved it to my computer lol. This is the cutest couple pic I've ever seen. You guys are FLYY! lol :-)

Anonymous said...

Hey Shannon and Bryan!!! Congratulations!!! You are all so beautiful and I really enjoyed seeing the pics and reading the blog. Have a great new year - Love you, Teri (Peterson) from New Covenant.